ProCheck and Aqua - local modifications
First, issue the following command from the unix prompt. If you get an error, enter it again. This is an alias (defined in system cshrc file) that sources the Procheck (which includes the program Aqua) environment.
- % aqua
- Procheck Manual - includes procheck-nmr, procheck_comp, and part of aqua
- For more aqua documentation, look in your local /usr/local/aqua3.2/html directory
The path to the executables should be
use the distribution we already have since it has modifications needed to operate properly with Aria restraint files.
- CNS distance restraint files can be more complex than the Xplor support included in the original distribution.
- The following 2 files have been modified to work with the CNS restraint files created by Aria.
- click here for code changes
add the following to your .cshrc file
- source /usr/local/procheck/setup.scr
- ln /usr/bin/awk /usr/local/bin/nawk